We Are Hiring!
Forum Hungary, one of the leading theatrical movie distributors in Hungary is looking for a Brand Manager to handle its extending portfolio.
The ideal candidate is coming from an advertising / media agency with client services experience, or from brand management of an advertiser.
The basic tasks are:
- Plan, execute, control and follow up short, mid and long-term marketing activities of high profile theatrical movie releases.
- Coordinate and control subcontractors.
- Actively seek and engage in media barter agreements.
- Initiate and coordinate third party cross-promotions.
- Regular reporting to studio partners on marketing plans and activities.
- To work independently and as part of a team.
- Good organization skills.
- Strong project management – ability to make things happen on deadline.
- Problem solving – delivering solutions, not issues.
- Thorough knowledge of and experience in new media tools including social activities.
- Wide variety of target group knowledge with focus on 16-39, kids & families and the Y generation.
- Fluent business English both in writing and verbally.
The Brand Manager will work together with and under the control of the Marketing Manager and the General Manager.
We offer a fascinating working environment within the movie industry, strong team cohesion and addiction to films.
In case of interest please send your CV both in Hungarian and English with a cover letter to email@example.com